New to Winneconne Community School District?
How to Register Your Family
Here are some helpful hints to help families new to the Winneconne Community School District enroll their child/children.
To enroll your family:
1. WCSD must physically see an original birth certificate for each child to verify your child’s birth date.
• We will NOT keep the original birth certificate.
• We cannot accept a copy of the birth certificate.
2. Please complete the following district forms:
3. If your child is a first time student, WCSD will need the following extra forms:
Please bring the original birth certificate and completed forms to the WCSD Registrar located at:
Winneconne Community School District
233 S. Third Ave
PO Box 5000
Winneconne, WI 54986
If your student attended a previous school district, WCSD will request the student records from the previous school district for your family.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Julie Abler at (920) 582-5802 Ext. 3132; email@example.com.